Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Betrayed


I long for the love that will make me happy...
Longed for the person who will truly love me...
Who can be trusted, faithful and worthy of my affection...
I thought I've found one but you left me alone

I couldn't let the scenario
pass through my mind..
you..her..talking...
laughing...ugh!

I felt the deep stab wound in my heart..
So painful, an emotional pain...
Pain reliever couldn't ease the pain...

You lied, pretended and betrayed the love I have given
Shame on you, you made me believe
that ours was true..
ours was genuine..
but you failed me...
you hurt me!

I was hurt..deeply hurt...
my body was trembling when i caught you both..
It happened..i'll never forget that..
You asked for an apology, i accepted...
I've forgiven you because I loved you...
Don't make me hate you...
I was good at you...
You weren't with me...
You disappoint me :(
And you betrayed me

-reel-

No comments: