Friday, October 29, 2010

Overflowing happiness

It's our day. Lord, thank you. We came this far. You made us tough, strong and stood still for our relationship. You are our strength. Praise God!

Thought he may have forgotten. I remember he once said he made that souvenir item of ours with our anniversary on it his desktop image which made me 'kilig'. So sweet of the love of my life.


Just before the midnight strikes, around 11:15Pm, he called! He said he went out to have his laptop checked and as the usual routine goes, his call isn't complete without the exchange of 'iloveyou(s)' and 'mmmwah(s)'. I really thought he would end the call with his 'iloveyou'. Hmmm... Long before he uttered those 3 lovely words, well, his voice was like a shy teenager saying 'happy monthsarry, mommy ko!" then there goes his 'iloveyou'. Each month of our relationship is important to me, eventhough our first year anniversary passed months ago. My honey is getting sweeter each day which made me miss more of him. I always pray for his safety and of his dad. Don't worry honey, time flies. I'll be here waiting. I'll be seeing you soon!

To my bestfriend..my love...my partner, you are so dear to my heart! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments: