Thursday, October 2, 2008

a worthy visit

This morning was our students Orientation and start of their 2 week On-the-Job Training at Special Education Class.

We walked our way to the Magsaysay Elementary School. They were excited. Everything was checked, from fixing their hair to uniform to IDs including the attendance..san ka pa?! hehe..

When we arrived, the special children(s) were pleased to see us. Mrs. Richilie Solis introduced us to her co-teachers and to the students of each classroom. The students were excited. I, too is excited to learn SIgn language. In fact, in one of Ma'am Solis' lectures, I seat-in for a while. I've learned a bit, I've got to learn more. My students does know how to execute sign language. I know they won't have a hard time communicating with the special children.

No comments: