Saturday, July 11, 2009

Great Achievement

Later part this afternoon after school, I went to church to light candles and to thank GOD for such great news I've received a few days ago. I still couldn't believe my eyes when I received a text message from our School Administrator gleefully extending her Congratulations for the release of my Accreditation [as of July03, 2009] as Competency Assessor for Health Care Services NC II. Until now, that message is still in my inbox. The origin of the text message was from TESDA-Davao City.

I was having my class when I received the message [ahm, excuse me my cellphone was in silent mode ;-) hehe]. With the joy and excitement, I shared the good news to my students and they were very happy for me. I forwarded the text to my sister and Papa. The two very important people in my life. They were proud of me. Papa replied through text "this calls for a celebration". Promise pa, when you get home.

Wow, such great achievement. I worked hard for this. Thank you, LORD! My effort was not put into waste. It's a blessing..an answered prayer. It was meant for me. I still do pray for the greatest achievement I am wishing for. People close to me knew what I am talking about. I know GOD will sprinkle that blessing to me, in HIS perfect time.

Goodnight, everyone! (,")

No comments: