Monday, July 13, 2009

PUCCA Ballpen

An addition to my collection

My dear friend Vanvan surprised me this afternoon with this iconic, fashionably feathery PUCCA ballpen. I kinda like surprises, you know..hehehe!

When she took it out from her bag, the child in me was jumping for joy. A stream of screaming followed then I hugged her showing my appreciation. Yes, things like this make me happy. I just love everything about PUCCA. How I wish I get to have a photo-op with this cute, little darling kahit na mascot lang [wishful thinking..wink! wink! ;-)]. May maipagmamayabang na naman ako ke Ate Grace nito. Her daughter Shane loves PUCCA also and we get to have the same birthday. Ganon talaga magaganda, pinagsasama [hahaha!!].

This ballpen never escape my precious hands the whole time I was in school, during the food presentation until my commercial cooking class.

At home, I boastfully showed it to my sister. "Bigay sakin ni Van" [Van gave me a present].

Thank you, dear! (",)

No comments: