Monday, November 23, 2009

A wonderful movie

It's been years since the last time I watched movies on theaters. My students kasi was planning to watch NINJA ASSASIN this coming week. I've received an invitation but I'd rather chose to watch DVDs at home o sa cable [chuckles]. Buti sana kung tricycle ride lang papuntang sinehan dito sa amin. Eh hindi, travel ka pa ng 56kms. Anyways, Auntie Baby lend us a copy of IN MY LIFE and we decided to watch it after PBB.

It was a great movie, wonderful that is. I love the story. Ganon daw talaga sa States, maninibago ka sa simula pero later on, you will get use to it. The life of living in Uncle Sam's World. I intend to experience that someday. In God's perfect time.

Feeling ko tuloy minsan andon na din ako pag nakakapanood ako ng movies ng pinoy na kuha sa America. "Someday..someday..." nasabi ko sa sarili ko. I've learned things din from this movie. Life there is not easy. Bawal ang mabagal at weak.

I didn't expect of the Luis' character's tragic end. Life has its own way of taking things away at an unexpected time talaga. Yon na yon. Sayang but I think he had live his life to the fullest and love and was loved by his beloved.

Love to thyself, to others, to partner, to GOD; Passion, Friendship, Happiness, Commitment, Respect and Eternity are just some of the elements needed in a Lasting Relationship that someone would wish In their Lives...

No comments: