Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Coffee Treat - accomplished!

Hahaha. I couldn't think of intro to this post other than this. Why? You'd ask. I just got home [oh my, i sense someone would raise an eyebrow]. My best bud Patzs did
accomplished the coffee treat he promised like 5 months ago??? [lol]. Oh, that long already? My post about this treat was July 30. So, I was right. hehehe!

We had Coffee at this Coffee Shop we used to dwell. I'd name it A.S. We don't have a choice actually, there were few Coffee Shops in town and I think this is the only one that stays open until 11pm.

After his gym session [rolls eyes], he dropped by my place but informed this blogger ahead of time he's coming over to see the surprise I told him over the phone when I called him few days ago. He was able to figure out, though. Yah, the motorcycle, that is.

' Bongga na jud ka ti, hambugera ayo ka ti' [Gosh, you're quite rich my dear], he said. I missed my best bud, it's been awhile since we hang out. Work came through but our group never ceased communicating through text and call. That's the best thing about our friendship.

He thought about getting a motorcycle and according to him, it was me who fulfilled his plan or should I say dream? ahehehe

We drove to his place first to dropped off his stuff. There, he had a quick dinner while I was online checking stuffs. Then, we decided to proceed and park by A.S.

I had a Cappucino and he ordered brewed coffee with egg pie as a delectable partner. [yum, yum, yum]. While waiting for the orders to be served, we talked about our latest whereabouts, College friends, updates on Nursing trends. We noticed it was taking so long. When one of the server stepped out of the entrance, my friend gestured and told him to follow up our orders. My friend rolled his eyes. hahaha <- he looks so funny when he does that.

Basta dear ha, "don't leave unfinished business behind". Ya know what I mean. Matuok jud tika..hahahaha! Time was running so fast we had to part ways again. I dunno when will we bond again. We chatted pa outside the coffee shop. Ing-ana mi ka tabian [That's how talkative we are]. I enjoyed and love the treat.

I drove myself home. When I got home, I sent a text message immediately to inform him I got home safe and sound.
Thanks for the Coffee treat, my dear friend --- accomplished!!

1 comment:

Patzs said...

Yeah, I just can't leave unfinished business behind because I am not living yet, haha!

Cheers to the new Bike dear!

Bongga ka ti!