Sunday, December 13, 2009

Free Day

It's Sunday. Thank God! It's my free day, a day to finally stay at home, play with my dogs, bond with my family and a day to reflect. While cleaning up in the living room, I glanced at the calendar hanging on the wall. It's 12 more days to go before CHRISTMAS. It made me thought of my Honey who's miles away from me. It's our 1st Christmas but we don't allow distance affect our relationship. Yeah, its quite sad being away from your loved ones but technology and the power of communication comes in just a text, call and click away. They're far but in our hearts, its like having them on your side. From the place where he works, they don't celebrate Christmas, a one indifferent thing when working Overseas. Iba pa rin syempre ang Pasko sa Pinas. Don't be sad na honey, mabilis naman ang panahon. Oh by the way, welcome back to my friends from SAUDI AND DUBAI. Lynel, Ann, Lotlot. and to the rest of the tropa..you know who you are. See you, hopefully sa Alumni Homecoming. Thanks for the pasalubong!

I love you, honey. Thank you for keeping in touch. Miss you, hopefully next Christmas we'd celebrate the Holidays together, GOD PERMITS! You take care always. Work well. Keep safe. You're always in my prayers. GOD BLESS all your plans :)

No comments: