Saturday, September 4, 2010

I need a LAPTOP!!

Admittedly, I'm one of the Instructors/Trainers who doesn't own a laptop. I was so dependent on my desktop PC here at home. Is it a necessity? I guess for someone like me who is working and would love to share in her thoughts through blog, getting a laptop is a must.

I want a lappy that would best suit my needs. My sister could help me look after its features since I am not a techie person. My boyfriend loves gadgets too so his suggestions will be very much appreciated. I could already picture his smile as he reads this.

I want a laptop that is not too bulky or too small to carry. One that is wifi ready and get connected wherever/whenever I'm on the vicinity of the WiFi Zone. Research will just be a click away and will not bother to walk-in to the computer laboratory at school to make use of the unit.

Updates on my blog won't take long enough to pile up since I can post one right after where it happens. I want a lappy that has a CD/DVD ROM drive, an internal webcam and of course, durable as it is!! A friend suggested HP, COMPAQ or DELL laptops lasts and has excellent features. I am longing for a SONY VAIO but forget it, too expensive I can't afford one..hehehe!!

Now, I realized I needed one actually. I could improve my discussions with the help of multimedia presentations. Christmas season is approaching. SALES are everywhere. I am hoping I get to own one before the 2nd semester starts.

No comments: