Thursday, August 19, 2010

YOU...

One fine morning, I woke up with a sweet message from you that I was the first person popped on your mind upon waking up. I smiled, hugged my phone and well, kissed your picture [chuckles], what better way to describe the feeling. I missed you so much. You brightened up my day ♥ It makes me giggle [like a teenager who sees her crush] when my phone rings flashing your name on it and totally happy when I hear your voice calling me as your wifey ♥.

♫ 'Cause it's you who fills the emptiness in me ♫

Sweet thoughts popped my mind and planned on doing the following things when we're together..
Eat ice cream together...
Watch movie together...
Stroll somewhere together...
Adventure together...
Enjoy life and each moment together!!!

i love you so much ♥♥♥

No comments: