Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Forever...

It's been awhile, no not awhile...months perhaps since my last post. Actually, I did make some post but were piled up in my drafts. Got so busy with stuffs din kasi. Anyways, how was I? I was doing good. Work is fine. Happy and in-love. The last word knocks off my feet.

They said, long distance relationship doesn't work but that ain't true. From my experience, that ain't true. It's hard. It's difficult when you're far away from the one you love but when you do love each other, never ever break the communication and the trust you have for each other. My partner and I did went through some trials on our relationship. But we never give up on each other. Almost but never push through.

I did pray for a person who would love me the way I wanted to be loved and he came. I also prayed for a relationship that would work and last. Lord, thank you for the gift. He's an answered prayer. No one can ever break what we have right now. We don't let distance affect our relationship. Goodluck on our plans :)

Iloveyou, dy. Can't wait to be with you soon. Do take care of yourself. God Bless to us!

The road is clear for both of us to take holding hands, together..forever.

No comments: