Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good day

Just had my lunch. My next class is at 12:30pm. Went back to school, checked the I.L. Was not surprise to see the GUARDIAN, never went through anyway. I was hoping I could research some for my lecture but never mind. I'd rent na lang sa cafe. I don't want to spoil my day. I am having a very good start of the day...

This morning, on my way to school, in good mood. Set foot at school. Logged-in (logbook & DTR). Went inside the room then responded to my student's morning greetings. While preparing for my lesson, I stood up, "Oh my GOD," i uttered. "Naiwan ko ang Infant Care Manual sa pedicab [I left the Infant Care Manual in the tricycle]." Gosh, its a borrowed thing. One of my student tried to uplift my spirit, telling me not to worry 'cause it will be given back. I hope so. I prayed. I'm crossing my fingers, he would. But, what if he might not notice? I sat on the backseat.

Nearly an hour exhibiting my agony, optimizing. An electronics student handed-in the Manual. The tricycle driver returned the book. My God, answered prayer. God Bless the driver of that vehicle. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your honesty.

He is indeed, a GODSEND.

1 comment:

Patzs said...

I want to slap my Givenchy watch unto the Guardian's face!