Saturday, September 6, 2008

i'm sick

Been to the cheerdance practice. Not as participant but as Team Adviser monitoring its members for the forthcoming PITS Intrams '08. Wasn't feeling that well. I was having a non-productive cough, colds. i feel so heavy [di dahil sa timbang ko noh, hehehe!] gosh, i still manage to joke around..At least, i was able to accomplish my task for the day..that satisfies me already. Mui, on the other hand, accompanied apple to the make-up artist we knew since College..No other than Kuya Reggie R.
Anyways, i'll post this the time my sister was done giving me a massage using the massage roller device she bought..as if i have an internet connection [chuckles].
Thank you, sis! i feel a bit sleepy na after the therapy. Hope to get well soon. I should..

No comments: