Friday, September 12, 2008

Lucky day

Strangers are not at all bad. "That depends on the looks..", a friend once jested when we were texting about strangers one time..
On my way home this morning from DASURECO, a lady opened her car window and offered a ride. She looked harmless naman. Part of my mind says not to and half of it says go ahead. Tipid pamasahe din ikanga [a trifty move to save my fare][chuckles]..And so I hopped in and settled. We began chatting and she was so accomodating. She talked about this town, her work, her business. She even pointed out her home as we passed by it. Asked me where I reside, my work. We talked about Nursing, going abroad and some stuffs. You know naman I talk a lot, hehehe!! Few minutes of my ride, she dropped me off to my 1st destination for the day.
I thank Mrs. Canastra. I uttered kasi I would mention her in my blog. She smiled. Then she took off. It just fascinates me seeing a woman drive a car.

Thank you so much, Ma'am Lorgie! God Bless your kindness..

No comments: