Friday, October 9, 2009

B for Busy

NerdThank GOD, its weekend but tomorrow would be a busy day once again. Seminar by PNRC to our students, review of some trainees for the Assessment, meet up with new batch of Scholars..oh boy!! Add to that the modules that we have to produced for the School Auditing next week. And Finals is next week, too! Had to make questionnaires, quizzes and criteria for the role play, plus computation and submission of grades. arrrgh!!! This week made me raise my stress level but I was able to cope up, though.

HikerOn the lighter side, I am sooooo excited Roll for the visit to a farm on one of our student next Sunday. What an adventure for the semestral break! I really need that. Thanks for the invite, Criscel. I could now get to experience REAL FARMING. Humanda yang strawberries, cabbage and carrots niyo..hehehe. This blogger got hooked on FARMING [Facebook mode] 2 months ago when Jopay oriented and taught me the basics, off to the World of Virtual Farming. And the rest is history. Now, I am repaying what i've learned to some of the newbies of this very popular game in town. Well actually, at this moment, I was waiting for my students to go online, to have my pineapples harvested. wink! wink! ;-) Otherwise, I'd hire someone else in the market.

Good NightEVERYONE. Goodnight to my honeybunch (",)

No comments: