Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Featured

I was working on my papers this morning and was online at the same time on my Facebook account when DEFINITELY FILIPINO announced that they are featuring new pictures for their "at school or at work" album. My excitatory neurotransmitter excites me more as i browse all the pictures I have on my PC to look for pictures that, hopefully, may be featured. Found some, about 5 and sent to their posted email add.
Afternoon...
The thought of getting my photos featured was still lurking in my mind as I was having my lecture. Yes, I was excited to go home. Few more hours before going home, it rained DINOSAURS [lol] Laughing 2 outside. My students kept on turning their backs on the doorway trying to peek at the rain that is outpouring non-stop. Unusual, it was like a start of a typhoon accompanied by strong winds. Lights inside the classroom was flickering but blackout was unsuccessful. The rain didn't last long. Thank GOD. 10 or 20 times of that rain must have striked luzon areas. I do pray for all the victims, our relatives and to my honey's friends, family and relatives. That they may be all safe. Life is what's more important. Things can be bought again.
Evening...
Went home around 7:45pm. Had dinner. Watched amazing race 15 while my sister tends her Farm. When it was my turn to go online, I immediately looked for DF's album. Kept on clicking next since a lot of photos was uploaded and voila! saw one photo..ok, four more to go. I wasn't expecting though that all 5 photos gets to be featured. I'm happy they had picked one. There were already comments posted and this blogger responded to each comment. Kept on clicking again when another photo i submitted was uploaded by them. Wow! thanks Definitely Filipino. Went on to view more photos. I was so happy. Most of the featured photos were Medical practitioners, so far. Medtechs, Nurses mostly. Nurses are everywhere in the world!! Thumbs up Nurses!!
My eyes are falling asleep. Had to go to bed. I had a busy day. Good night, everyone! (",)






No comments: