Thursday, October 29, 2009

A happy call

We were heading school after our morning shift duty when I checked on my phone, I got a missed call from my Honey. My students stared at me teasing 'cause of an indifferent smile that was drawn on my face. Well, you know..[chuckles]

I had my phone switch into silent mode for the rest of our duty. Of course, I was hoping he'd call again..hehe. So, I changed my tone and waited for the call again. I know at that time he was at work. and maybe, just called to check on me or misses me siguro, ahehehe...sabay ganon.

Anyways, at home while tapping keyboard infront of my PC, he called again. People at home were teasing and just like any teenager, sino kayang di kikiligin??? Well, had to make this short, though. Just wanna share that I had a tiring yet happy day because of that call made by Honey. He doesn't know pa about this post. I guess when he gets the time to stay longer infront of his PC, he would find out. I'm just happy, smiling while typing the words. It's been 4months na pala. Thank you for the calls [with an 's' kay kadaghan na man - hahaha], honey. I am beginning to spill sugars in here..lamigason ta ani ug taman. Hunong na..hehehe.. Basta, take good care of yourself, always. Stay safe. You know how much I love you. God Bless! (",)

No comments: