Saturday, November 6, 2010

Digging deeper

Days ago, i posted something about the complicated heart thing. That was the result of the conversation we had. Oh well, it was more like a test. Got pissed off, irritated, annoyed which lead my emotions to burst. Got hurt then I cried. The following day, we talked again and ironed things out. Sort of not his intention to make me cry but in a way, he did. Sometimes its weird that the person who hurt you is the one that can away the pain, as well. Truly, I love him dearly.

Honey is cooking
Just received a call from honey pabs and he asked how to cook Beef Steak. Told him the details. He will be cooking for their dinner. His 'kababayans' would surely love it.

Depth of Love
We are getting better. We are getting deeper as well. I am digging deeper. Having him in my life filled the space I've been longing to fill in. I could not ask for anyone else. Hope he won't change. Things now are falling into place. Goodluck and God bless to us, both! We came this far and both of us are holding on and that what I felt for him is getting deeper, just like how he feels for me, too ♥♥♥

No comments: