Friday, November 12, 2010

Online!

It's Friday, weekend strikes again. Honey is off from work and was able to talk to him during break time at school this afternoon. He was so excited to hear the good news but I got off the hook. Connection wasn't that good. Anyways, after the meeting, drove my way home and wanted to face my PC again. We just miss each other so much. It's less than 6months till he comes home. God, please keep him safe and his dad as well.

When I got home, we talked. We skyped. Haha! Whatta term! While I was enjoying the rocky road ice cream, he was drinking Laban, a yoghurt. I hope I get to taste one someday. In the midst of our conversation, I noticed his eyes were about to drop[hehe], told him to get some rest. Will be waiting for him to wake up. Boy, i'm so stuffed I couldn't even think of having dinner. We had 'pancit' as our snack after the meeting was adjourned. Shobe cooked chicken adobo for dinner.

Went over to my notes and started studying again. FB and skype is on idle mode. Took a break for the meantime and watched SO CLOSE. I love this movie. Not only it defies sisterhood but on valuing relationship, of loving and be loved as well. The action that it showcases adds spice to the movie. Oh my, my tears has fallen. This was the point when Lynn died but before she perished, she recorded a video asking for her younger sister's apology. They had a sort of sisterly misunderstanding :(

Love you, honey. Will wait for you till you get up, that is, ahm, if i'm not sleepy or had fallen asleep yet *wink!*

11:27pm.. He's awake! But in BAD MOOD :( ...shared his annoyance with people who can't even think of contributing a task that would benefit everybody.. blah..blah...he's soooo pissed off...provided him though with a therapeutic communication, that is..the response is quite ok...


No comments: