Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love On Line

Our day is never complete without having to say the three lovely words. Without having to see each other. We thank the technology for bridging the communication and we praise God for keeping us both strong and faithful to each other. We talked until the wee hours in the morning. Talking about anything and everything that concerns us both, of course. I am missing him already as I am typing this. See how much I love him. Had to post something before I retire to bed. Time is unnoticeable when I am talking to him. God bless us both, honey. I love you not only on my mind but deep in my heart. Can't wait to be with you soon.

♫ I don't even want you out of my sight ♫ Can't describe words are not just enough ♫

My weekend would be great. I feel so light and I really loved what I am feeling right now. ♥

No comments: