Monday, July 21, 2008

an emotional yet funny weekend

Friday..
While waiting for mui to come over, i stayed again at the internet lab here at school.."it pays to be faculty member," i told myself [chuckles]..she owe me a chika [story] she forgot to relate when we get along last Saturday..anyways, she opened up..told me the story behind the story..people are entitled to their own opinion mui..nevermind them..it won't make
you less of a person..we know you better than them, ok? Words can't bring you down..

Saturday..3rd Padigosan Festival
I woke up early [got used to it already!], opened the television and watched Kabuhayang Swak na Swak at 5:30AM..I just love the concept it offers to viewers like me, who aspires to be an entrepreneur! My letter was once featured in the show when I was in Manila 2 years ago. The show runs for 30minutes. After that, i went outside. Let the DOGS out of their cage
and greeted them "Good Morning"..

I was checking test papers with a coffee on the side then mui reminded the group about the get together. We would supposedly meet after lunch but was moved later in the afternoon. Elite will be present, through her text message. Thank GOD, mabubuo na kami [we would be complete]. Unexpectedly, visitors came in at home. Had some chitchats and left at around 6pm. Told mui, i'm coming to meet with them.

weee...Let's volt in!! tenententenententen!! hahaha!! i took a quick [quick daw o!] bath, dressed up and left home..

on my way to the meeting place, received a text message again that the group was waiting for me na sa may park..hehe, late ang beauty ni pucca..sorry guyz!! glad to see them again lalo na si elite at may plus pa, si amor..

DJs of MOR-Davao draw the crowds attention and Digosenos were delighted by the music created by the TALIGSIK BAND..Kaanhi na jud si tanini sa Digos..naninuod jud..hahaha!!

After the show, the group ate out at CAA [lot and i's second time already]. Buti na lang may dala akong P100. Almost all the tables were occupied. We settled-in near the counter. Medyo matagal tagal nga lang kaming na-entertain kahit nasa gitna na kami..hehehe..

The crew who served us [codename: C] wasn't that friendly at all. He seemed irritated and the complete opposite of A. Kairita! His actions does it all. From taking our orders, getting the menus back to serving the meals. We were left staring at each other. Be thankful we didn't file any complaint. Wait till you do that again the next time we visit the place. You'd
probably be hearing from us. [thumbs down]

We strolled around and took pictures. Set the timer, requested people to take our photos ug gamit pud pagkataas sa kamot ni elite kay nakapa picture jud ming unom na siya ang nikuha..hahaha!! Smile gihapon maski gipaningot na ug taman.

Why do time runs fast when friends are having fun? We parted ways pass 10pm!

Was kinda tired When i got home. I slept around 10:35pm..

Sunday..
My morning isn't complete without a dose of coffee. I am a self-confessed coffee-holic!! Watched KSnS again but this time, it airs at 7AM. Papa reminded me through text to catch the TV show.

While in the midst of computing the midterm grades of my students, I received a text from a friend who needs a shoulder to lean on.

We went to Our Lady of Benedictine Monastery wherein my bestfriend finds enlightenment. We sat on the highest stair leading to the statue of the Holy Mother of God. I offered my time to listen, made my observations and gave broad openings. Char, therapeutic techniques kaayo..hehehe!

It's hard seeing a person experiencing a terrible, complicating, rocky relationship. Seeing your friend burst into tears from too much heartaches. When asked 'why still continue when its not making you happy anymore?', you'd hear the famous line 'because of love'..oh, well!!

But, despite the pitiful moment this person is undergoing, I was able to help ease the pain by means of comedic lines and acts.

Then, we went to this place. Wishing the strong winds would take away the pains and heartaches of my dear friend. Where we talked of our future plans. Envisioning ourselves working in the land of milk and honey. We vowed to make our vision board. I'm glad i saw the smiles and heard the laughters! I felt a sense of fulfillment, I was able to help in my own little way.

No comments: