Friday, July 25, 2008

innocent victims

Yesterday, on my way home I passed by DSPH and saw a jampacked of people infront of the Emergency Room..

Victims
were brought to different hospitals and some were directly referred to DMC for medical assistance. Last night, when my sister came home we talked about the sad news. Teary-eyed, she related the story of her school mate who suffered severe injury. Sad story.

This morning, my class offered a short prayer [followed by a moment of silence] to the victims of the terrible incident. That day would leave an unforgettable mark on every DigoseƱos heart most especially the relatives and immediate family members of the innocent victims.


These candles would forever be lighted until justice has been served.

Whoever gets to read this post, please offer a silent prayer for the victims of the blast.

Life is indeed, fragile. Vulnerable to everything. How safe are we now? Tell me..

No comments: