Friday, January 23, 2009

Chem's Birthday


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...
Happy Birthday Comments and Glitter Graphics Code


Greeted her through text this morning. Before my class, we (with our 2nd year students) came up with a plan to surprise her.

The PLAN: (1) ask for an ample amount of money to buy a cake from Goldilocks & some of its delicacies that of all us could share.
(2) stay in the room with lights off and surprise her with a blast with a cake being lit upon.

They (spearheaded by Ophelei) wrote a "Happy Birthday" greetings on the white board & posted their names on it. The plan was successful. She was really surprised!!

The feast started and later on when our tummy's were full. Yours truly started a game.
I went home feeling greasy 'cause of the butter-y icing spread on my scrubs and hair as their revenge for the person who started the put-on-an-icing-on-the-face game. We had so much fun. Some of them even made their way out of the room chasing their classmates who tried to hide themselves.

Oh well, we were like children chasing each other. I was pretty upset lang when my d.camera's memory card made our pictures un-view-able..got pissed. I never thought I could use the camera's internal memory. It never flashed on my mind. The bulb did not flicker. I am the type of person pa naman who loves photos and loves to just press on the shutter. So sad only one picture was left. Only one remembrance.

Anyways, I took the pesky little device out of my camera, the thing I bought about a week ago. The 1-week warranty already lapsed. I never used it till my friends birthday. They won't replace it anymore. They were telling me pa, something is wrong with my camera. No, it's not my camera. It's their merchandise that causes the problem. Duh! forget it. I won't buy at that store anymore. It looks to me that memory card is second hand. I have to save again for another memory card. I'll settle for the internal memory for a while.

No comments: