Monday, January 26, 2009

Got connected!!

Around 11am this morning, I sent the PLDT personnel a text message inquiring when they could install my internet, they responded they would notify me .

I heaved a huge sigh. I had to wait again. But never too long. Just this afternoon after my class, my sister were sending me messages non stop telling me they [the PLDT men] were already outside our house waiting for me. They [too] sent a text message informing they are now going to install my internet connection. Yipeee! was sooo happy.

So, there..a few minutes of installing cords, cables and stuff then few clicks on my keyboard.

2:40pm, i got connected already..fascinating!!

Officially, I can now explore the information superhighway right at my home. They orient this blogger the how-to's and if some problem arises, I can text or call them.

I thank them before they left.

No comments: