Sunday, August 17, 2008

busy but productive week..

God is good. I thank HIM for the good things that happened to me this week...

Sunday..My best bud patzs is about to take his NCLEX Exam in Manila this week and a luxurious vacation in HK with his family to follow..bongga jud ka, dear! imo pud tibuok family..ako pud next time..hehehe..He ask me if I could handle his Caregiver classes. I surely agreed!

Monday..Started my week again at school conducting lectures. The term ends this friday. Patzs informed me if i could start conducting his classes, oh boy! He then notified me of the topics to discuss and skills to teach. He has an important appointment to attend..[char!]

Tuesday..Sir Jopet introduced me to his friend, Sir Ralph and invited yours truly to be one of the panelist/interviewer of the NA 2nd year requirements for their Business English subject. So excited with the experience, i accepted the offer. Hmmm, have to think of the possible questions..

Wednesday..The interview is to start supposedly at 1pm but the [so called] applicants were late [hmmm, not a good impression] which made us wait for quite a while. Having been interviewed recently for job applications, the questions throwed at me were still fresh in my mind. So, that offer by sir jopette is not only interesting but will contribute to my experience. Thanks, Sir jopett! [thumbs up]

Anyways, when the interview started, the room was wrapped with silence and obvious sight of nervousness from interviewee(s). We were surprised to see some who wore Shirts & Jeans. It looked like they're just to stroll in the mall. [thumbs down]

It made them more anxious when the questions started to pour in. Some began to tone down their voice while answering, some opted not to continue answering and preferred to shut their mouth but there were nerveless, in which confidence has filled their consciousness. Sir jopette gave us the criteria to grade their performance.

After the interview, we cited our comments and suggestions. That part made them release a totally big sigh to breathe out. We commended those who dressed appropriately. I think I was able to get the job done successfully! Thank GOD.

I then headed to Home Health to teach the continuation of their module on providing personal care on elderly's. One of the student surely had a relaxing moment during shampoo in bed and combing of hair. Di ba, Jay? [hehe]

Thursday..Wasn't able to accompany Sir Ralph aka Ruffa in conducting the interview 'cause I had to finish discussing the remaining chapters on their Anatomy Manual. Ok, one last make up class.

Friday..Gave my students their last quiz for the term. For item #10, I ask 'What is the Fullname of your Instructor in Anatomy?' Haha! That question was a sort of an evaluation. We'll see who got my name correctly.

This is the last day of the interview session. And yes, i'm back as interviewer for the second time. Sir Ralph and I decided to divide the last group into 2. That strategy saved us time and energy. It was good working with Sir Ralph. I love the INTERVIEWER experience.

Ma'am Lyn of HH texted me if I could meet up with the Caregiver students now instead of the scheduled time this tuesday. The Instructor who is supposed to meet them called up and had to attend an important matter. So, I agreed to swap schedule.

Saturday..This morning, was supposed to join the WALK FOR HUMANITY activity organized by the PNRC. Since the day was gloomy, i barely noticed that it was already 9am. Yes, i woke up late leaving Sir Jopet to walk alone along with his students from all Departments. Maam Mavic and company was already in the City Stadium when they get there. He sent funny messages
mega walk jud ang iya drama, hahaha!! Kaluoy sa akong amega...

Afternoon, Mui and I meet up with our Team mates for the upcoming Intramurals. Not everyone were present. We started enlisting participants for each sports and contest. We'd still be screening players and candidates next week.

Late in the afternoon, Mui, te jel and I went to reina's place. Thanks for the early dinner, ter! Happy fiesta!!

No comments: