Friday, August 1, 2008

Semi-final Exam

It's the 2nd day of their third exam. Yeah, the rapid phase of being on a Term basis. Every after 2 weeks comes examination day. So, lectures are compressed. It's up to the Instructor on how to budget the time for lessons, class activity, quiz and examinations.

Yesterday was their Anatomy exam. That same day in the afternoon, I checked and recorded their scores. Pretty glad by the consistency of one of my brilliant student! [thumbs up] I don't keep their test papers at home. I return it to them as soon as I could so they can use it for future reference.

This morning, they had an exam on Ethics. Their strictly monitoring proctor strikes again.. [chuckles] Gen sent a text message inviting Mui and I to come with them to unwind, go swimming after their epistaxis-ing exam. The venue was new to us, it's a resort. Hmm..sounds interesting! Since we're not doing anything, we decided to come along with Sir Jopay.

We will meet around 4-5pm at Mui's place. I'll post a blog about the place maybe tomorrow or on sunday.

Have to go now..ciao!

No comments: