Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Final Exam

It's their Finals and I started a bit late than the scheduled time.

This afternoon, I asked chem to inform me if the salary is set to release. Well, well, well, affirmative..yahoo!! I went to school, still in my uniform and received my hard-earned compensation. I also received the subject loads this second term. The NA 2 students notified me of Chem's new look..Hmmm, can't wait to see her so I ask where she was. Surprised! My gosh, new look nga! Bangsy-bangsy ang trip ni Chem..Was that an effect of the 5th year anniversary? hehehe!!

Inspired probably of Anne Curtis' hair style. A head turner appeal! She asked me to dwell in the Funda lab for a while. NA 2 were surprised to see another proctor. Talk about heavily guarded examination. hahaha!! She then mentioned she would take me out for a treat. Hmmm, sounds tempting!! hehehe! We walk our way to Poblacion to have the soli(s) photocopied. While waiting, we headed back to DC. We had the same meal. She let me try the new TUNA PIE of this famous food chain. It taste really good, especially when serve hot. I love it!

I texted my sister asking them what food they want to eat. My treat. Brought home Spicy chicken [her favorite] and a Burger Meal for our househelp. Feels good to share some blessings. On our way home, I paid for the tricycle fare. Thanks again for the treat, Chem! Also, it's my Manong Louie's bday today.., August 19..Hmmm, let's not talk about his age. I think that number doesn't make him look old, it just makes him look younger. hehehe! I've already sent him our greetings. Good health and more years to your life, po!

No comments: