Tuesday, April 21, 2009

back at GENSAN City

My friend Chem was supposed to go with me at GenSan this morning to file for Certification of our NC II (National Certificate II). But something came up, so I had to travel alone.  I spent almost an hour before I get to ride a bus. My friend Vanessa jested through text, that patience is a virtue.  So there, at 9:40am rode an airconditioned bus. Why aircon when there's a deluxe? What difference does it make? I'm more comfortable with the former than the latter. Besides, its only P10-15 difference and I easily get sweaty. Its all in the genes.

Everything VIOLET
I so love VIOLET.  It started last year when I was looking for a gift  for my sister [Papa asked me to buy one for her manita since I know what she wished for]. Anyways, one bag from all hanging ladies' bags caught my attention. Not actually expensive, but for me, its look was chic. 

It took me a while to decide whether to buy it or not. The saleslady kept on following me as I go on selecting other designs.  Will she like this one?  What if not? Oh no. These questions were running through my head. But, I've made my decision. I am not going...to...let anyone buy that bag but me, hehehe. So, I ask the lady if they have other stocks than the one displayed and she responded the one I am holding is the last one. "Ohhh..", I replied.  She smiled at me then yours truly headed to the paper bags section. 

Is it a Violet day? It started in the Bus Terminal when I saw a Lady in her Violet Shirt.  Saw another one in her Violet flip-flops. Then the girl's cellphone case  in the Eload-ing station is Violet. I actually have Violet nail polish with white tip.  I brought my Violet bag with some of my Violet stuffs including a Violet ballpen.                                                              

When I set foot at Gaisano Mall in GenSan, around 11:25am, I've seen a lot of people wearing Violet. Whenever I look, people are wearing Violet. Shirts, pants, headbands, eyeshadows, crystal bracelets, watches, anything. Any accessories. Don't know about their Andy's [no pun intended].

There, I meet up with Van. We had lunch at SPAZIO. Then strolled for a while and finally, went to TESDA Office.  Filing was a swift. TESDA personnel were accomodating, professional in dealing with people.  Looking forward to get hold of my NC II document. Having one is an achievement for me, in my Education, in my profession.  I'll be back next week.

Van and I went to Mix 'n Magic Snacks and Pastries store to buy pasalubong for Chem. Their cakes are satisfying and delectable.  I just didn't like the way one of its staff stares. She's not customer friendly [rolls eyes].   

Van had to go back to school and I had to go home, thank her for accompanying me. I strolled at KCC Mall to check out some best buys. Last stop was their Supermarket, as in very wide Supermarket with everything-you-need on it. I almost got lost looking for the Chips section. How I wish there's a Mall in Digos with a very, very wide selection of goods including vegetables and fruits for customer's convenience. A one stop all-in-one shop. How's that?

Ok, my dear friends. I won't stay up too late. Have to wake up early and be early in Davao City tomorrow for the continuation of our Assessment in TM-AM. Wish me luck.

Goodnight!

No comments: