Sunday, April 26, 2009

I love PUCCA!!



My first PUCCA Bag

7 years ago, I was captivated by this cute, little chinese character donned in red chinese suit holding two chopsticks and smilling with an eyes closed.  All I know then was that she is PUCCA. Well, actually I could only count on my fingers who collects and adores PUCCA.  She was not as popular as Hello Kitty, which most of the kids here loves to collect.

Who is she by the way? PUCCA is the cute, only daughter of Guh-Ryong Restaurant owners. This adorable chinese character loves zazangmyun so much. PUCCA finds GARU her Mr. Right. He fell for him, struck by the love at first sight. For PUCCA, GARU is the most handsome guy on earth!

Now, who's GARU? [asked anybody who reads this] Aside from being the love interest of PUCCA, he is also a ninja practicing martial arts, whose goal is to reestablish his family's honor following his father's footsteps. And the adventure of these two characters follows as PUCCA chases GARU most of the time. 

[Source: puccaclub.com, which this blogger is also a member]

No comments: