Wednesday, April 15, 2009

long yet productive day

"Home", uttered myself when i stepped on the premises of our place.  I missed everybody, my sister, our dogs, people back home.  As if I was away for days though its just quite a while. 

Our pets were in their houses already but they saw me entered the gate. 

Today is the last day of our 1 week TM-AM Seminar conducted by TESDA. Our Assessment day for the two methodology course, as well. Unfortunately, due to limited Assessors who will supposedly conduct the assessment for the day, only 4 of us were assessed. Three from UM-Matina and me from PITS, each from different trade areas.  Luckily, we all passed. Thank you to Engr. S.C., the person who assessed us. 

When asked to describe how did it go, i said "nerve-wracking". My co-participants patiently waited for their turns but since the time runs in a flash, they cut-off the time. The 2 assessors still has to go back to their work, training another batch of participants for the seminar. I'd say their job is very demanding, but as they say they love what they were doing and its their passion: TEACHING. Thumbs up to them. I admire their dedication. 

We were told the assessment will continue on the 22nd and 23rd at KORPHIL, somewhere in Tibungco. The group decided that we should all meet up infront of the ADDU. Text brigade na lang. I have learned a lot from these people. Was able to find new acquaintance, as well. 

As a photo fanatic, I won't end the day without pictures so our group has remembrance. Ma'am Cheery informed us they would post some videos in YOUTUBE..char! She has brought her Digicam on Day 5. I had all of them signed my manual and was flooded with signatories and contact informations, the future  assessors of TESDA. [chuckles]

Pass 4pm, we all parted ways. Ma'am Anne and I took a tricykad [a bicycle with a side car] hanggang kanto ng Magsaysay, her going to Joji Ilagan and I going to NCCC to meet up with Reina, I shared with her the good news while enjoying our snack. 

My day isn't over yet, I received a text from Lalai inviting me over for a dinner but the message was sent by Romy. So, I replied asking where she was and the occassion they were celebrating. Oh, I see it was a welcome back party of Marianne pala, Lalai's younger sister who worked overseas

After buying some home stuffs, we meet up with Ate Shine and Malyn. My friends way back in College. Haven't seen these fellas for a long time. Goodluck sa June NLE!! 

On our way to Ecoland Terminal, tawa kami ng tawa sa jeep. Si Malyn kasi eh, salamat ngapala sa libreng pamasahe ha? hehehe.  Gimingaw jud ko sa akong friends ai. 

Ate shine, reina and I took an airconditioned Holiday Bus going home. Sa pinakadulo kami at don din nilagay ang kahon ng electric fan na binili ni Reina sa NCCC. May pagkakaskasero din ang driver, para kaming nakasakay sa rollercoaster. Murag ning untol na uban pasahero sa kakusog sa iyang padagan ba. 

At one point, kami pud sa likod ning untol na pud apil ang box sa electric fan intawon natabunan kadali ang beauty ni Reina. Yes, mga friendster nadat ugan jud siya. Nakuyawan gud mi ni ate shine. May na lang nasalo namo wala nilahos sa bata na natulog sa ubos namo. Amaw jud nga driver ba, nangatawa na lang gud mi pagkahuman. 

Gisungog pa jud mi sa driver pag naog namo. Pagka na lang jud. Diretso na din ako kina Lalai, where dinner is waiting for me. hehehe.  I hold back for a while outside texting Lalai then went inside. So glad to see Romz. Greeted everybody pati na si Marianne. 

10pm..Thanks for the dinner, lai! Also, I had a good chat with my long time no see friend Romy, a College buddy. Mouli pa gud ni siya ug Padada taz duty pa siya ug 7am ugma. Ingatz kaayo!!
 
11pm..after watching CSI: NY, took a half bath.  How refreshing! 

There, turned on the PC, waited for the display to occur and began tapping the keyboards again relating my experiences the whole day.

1:30am as i check our wall clock. I just yawned. My body wants to rest na, as my mind follows. My eyes closed a bit, it's bye bye time for the meantime, dear friends.

goodnight!!

No comments: