Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I made it!

Finally, the Assessment day has come.  Venue is at KORPHIL, Tibungco, Davao City. Planned to leave early but was able to ride a bus at 7:25am. Bus left the terminal 8:05am already. Oh boy, I'd be in Davao in 1 hour time.  Had to travel a long way to Tibungco after that, yes for another bus ride.

Anyways, when I get there at 10am, some of my co-participants were being interviewed already. Gosh, nerve-wracking part 2 [Read my April 15 post on long yet productive day]. Thank God, I'm already done with my TM assessment and the result was good. 

After Ma'am Annie, I was next..right after lunch time so that would be 1pm. Oh boy, my butterflies in the stomach started rambling. "I can do this. I will make it.", I told myself.  While waiting, I observed participants who look anxious than me.  I was calm, a bit hungry but calm. I never had lunch.

After a few hours of assessment/interview, I made it!! It felt sooo good when the Assessor informed me of the result, that I was competent.  It did boost my confidence, lifted up my spirit. Wow! Having me signed the documents and get hold of the C.A.R.S. completes my day. I'll go home with a smile on my face. 

Excited to spread the good news, texted my family and some of my friends the result.  They were all happy for me.  Still yet to inform Auntie Nel and Manong Louie of this good news. They'll know the moment I go online. 

I would definitely have a good night sleep tonight. Till my next post. Goodnight!! 

No comments: