Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 1 - Batch 2

6:30am It's the 2nd week of the review period and has to meet another batch of students. Maam Chem had to attend to an important matter while yours truly had to facilitate the funda lab.

8:30am I left home, kinda late as the time scheduled. We had an early visitors kasi. Family friends so I entertained them muna.

9am Had a brief introduction on what they are going to do during the NC 2 exam then started the demonstration skills, beginning with the Unoccupied, Occupied bed making to Mobility and Transporting Patients. Told them to observe first, practice later so that when my two companion arrives, time for the return demonstration.

They all realized it does look easy but difficult to perform. Presence of mind and familiarization is key. While doing the procedure, use proper body mechanics to prevent back injury.

12nn The two hasn't arrived yet. I had lunch with Maam V, Mai & Joy at Mer's.

1pm Review resumes and the students began to practice demonstration. Some were doing good but needs more practice and some do not have the initiative.

2pm-3pm My two companions finally arrived.

8:30pm Went home kinda exhausted. Hungry. My cellphone keeps on beeping. Messages keeps pouring in. My gosh, another set of delayed messages.

9pm Now tapping the keyboards. Awhile ago, my sister freaked out! Was surprised to see the cracked line on the screen of her iphone. Got upset with what happened. I never intended to do that. My carelessness attacks na naman. I should have taken more care of that, to think it wasn't really mine. She almost cried. Pity. It was a phone she saved for..then now, the broken line disables the touch screen function. I tried typing a message or browsing the menu using its stylus, it could still detect little sensors.

I went inside the room, thinking then released a big sigh of dismay. They were having dinner then. I was upset. Blamed myself. Teary-eyed. Accepted everything my sister would tell me. "Careless!". [sighs]

I said sorry, of course. Don't want to end my day with a battle. I asked for her apology. She accepted and asked forgiveness also. She got carried away with her emotions.. ya know.. Told her I'd pay for the damage. She forgave me.

Thank God, I could sleep without a troubled thought. GOODNIGHT, everyone! =)

No comments: