Monday, February 2, 2009

Got the receipt!!

The weather is gloomy since this morning. Drizzling. Cold. Good for nap time [chuckles]. But I never took the bite. I went on with my daily routine of going to school, early of course. Meet my students, continue with the discussions till my last subject.

Oh yeah, its payday and i haven't received my payslip yet [sighs]. As if I'd received large amount. After my class at 2pm, I head to PLDT-Digos to inquire on how I could avail the free 2months NDD service included on myDSL bundle. When I got there, I was given a priority #3. I think I was the only customer waiting to be served. While waiting, I heard a lady is following up their application. Oh my, remembering. I've been through that. The agony of waiting. They were like calling here and rummaging through piles of papers. Poor lady, all she could received was the same statement I received few months back.

Anyways, I was given a small paper with a to follow directions on how to connect directly. But, I had to wait for the dial tone to change from the usual tone to ambulance tone. In that way, my phone could make calls directly nationwide na, FREE!! [2months, per se]. Not now. Not tomorrow. When? I don't know. It's up to the Service Order, as they say. The cashier then handed the receipt I've been longing for.

So far, I am enjoying my internet connection. I am now loving PLDT =)

No comments: