Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 1 - Batch 3

I arrived at school surprised to see the beds being fixed. Finally, they installed side rails on each bed. Students wouldn't forget raising them during their practice in bed making.  

They made up a linen and garbage trolley. Good. No assuming will take place.  All actual skills will be implemented. Good for the student-reviewee.  We do hope they all passed this HCS NC 2 exam by TESDA. 

While waiting for the beds, we sticked-on art papers on each garbage bin according to its prescribed color.  Chem began the review with Handling waste in an Environment.  Then, each of them gets to try on wearing PPEs [personal protective equipments] and go on from segregating to storing of waste.  

Its morning and my day is  getting annoyed by this particular student who seems to know-it-all. As if she knows everything. I just don't like her attitude. I observed as they were doing the folding of each linen, she blames her mistakes to her classmates and has this histrionic type of personality. Grrr...I shifted monitoring instead the works of another group in their bedmaking.  I can't bear to see her.  My patience is holding me back.

Transport and Mobility followed and some of them are still 'blank page' when a situation is applied.  Right hemiplegia or Left hemiplegia. 

New bags
Essa, Chem and I went to HP to check on the bag that we were rooting for the past weeks. We looked around and was captured by the sleek design and brightly colored cushioned bags with a heart-shaped stitches.  Thought of buying the same design but in different colors. Talk about the sisterhood of stylish bags..hehehe...

Chem picked the violet one, Essa chose the red one and I was left undecided whether to choose the white or a yellow one.  They were shouldering the bags when Chem decided to change her chosen color to green. I was happy Violet is now available.  I picked it up and asked Chem if she might change her decision.  She won't na daw and settle for the Green.  I checked the stitches before going to the counter. I am now a proud owner of a violet bag.


I'm tired. Need to catch some sleep. Goodnight, everyone!

No comments: