Friday, March 26, 2010

Neutral Mode

It's Friday. Their off. We talked. Was a bit surprised he admitted something but according to him, it's nothing. He explained. I listened. I understand. I was expecting though he would say 'sorry' cause in a way, I got hurt. And nope, he did not say so. Ouch! That is not good. Fine, it's his prerogative. I can't do anything about that. At least he was able to say something about the issue as I have told him the root of the issue. Women's intuition are sometimes correct if you've got an evidence. Am I mad? Nope. Not anymore. It doesn't worry me at all. Gone are the days of my emotional state. Women like me tends to be emotional when it comes to relationship. Who wanted to be cheated or fooled anyway? Nobody. No one. And I don't like that and I don't deserve that. I need an honest partner who will never hide anything from me. I just need to trust him more. Temptations are everywhere and if you have high respect, faithfulness and love for your partner, those clinging vines are nothing. They must make their way out of the trellis. Cut them and throw them out!

Things are somewhat in the neutral mode this time. It's like were back together and whatever we have right now that is hanging before is kinda lifted a bit. Me and my partner trying to save something. It should be the both of us. I'm hoping things will be just be as normal as it used to be. Just the two of us. Hoping also no vines will cling around. Girls, ya know what I mean. I miss those times. Its hypocrisy if I said I didn't miss him. Just wanted him always to take care of himself. Keep safe. I still care for him though. He knows that siguro.

Thank God for letting us talk again. I believe things happens for a reason. Goodnight!

No comments: