Sunday, March 21, 2010

Relax and Unwind

As much as I wanted to stay home, my foot is eager to go somewhere. I received an invitation from Van and her students to go with them at Claire John Resort located at Punta Biao, Cogon Digos City. Its a secured pool resort near the beach so visitors has the option to breeze-in through the ocean waters. The weather is somewhat inviting and so with the heat from the sun. Sunblocks are a must!!

Mapi feel mo na Summer is already here...

Checked on the things to bring and off we go. I was dropped off at the Resort by my sister and her bf. On our way to the Resort, sige mi agik-ik ug katawa tingalig mangahulog ang lukay sa lubi sa amoa mao na sige mi hangad...hahahaha!!

And the road going there? oh my, you were like riding an off-road vehicle, up and down a hill.

Entrance ranges from P10-20 only. Yes, that cheap. They took the biggest cottage and when I asked and looked for the students, some of them were already swimming looking like kids [smiles]. Found out also our amegah [friend] is coming and on his way. I convinced him kasi super stressed din si amegah. This is gonna be fun!

I was really planning to swim but I was having doubts plunging looking at the pool water. It's already crowded and I withdrawn. Anyways, I'll just feast my eyes on the joyful moments of our students. It will make me feel good though.

I brought along my camera and partner tripod. Yen opted to be the photographer that day. My tripod gave him a big help, he gets to be with group including us during picture taking.

When Jopay arrived, the tres mujeres [3 women] had a pictorial again and seize the moments eating pinipig. The food they prepared was good. Thank you so much for inviting us over. We, your teachers really need this.


I did have a good time. The calming breeze of the water alleviated some stressor(s) around me. No worries bothers me anymore 'cause GOD never left me and I'm still blessed because He lead me to the path where I should be going. God bless to us all. :)




No comments: