Sunday, March 14, 2010

S A D


Its 2 days before my birthday. I was rooting for this digital camera these past weeks. A CANON A470 ON SALE!! Waaaaaaaa!!!! Every time I visit this store, I never miss that spot that displays this camera. Oh my, once I got hold of this, no moments will be missed out! What's with this camera by the way? oh it is multifunctional. Funky colors to choose from. But on the display is blue which looks like the image. It also has this multiple-face detector which my present digital camera doesn't have, a 7.1 MP resolution, a high-speed ISO 1600 shooting and low power consumption it uses double AA batteries. And the screen? Its like 2.5" LCD which I like since you get a larger view of the image.

I was hoping no one would buy that one. No one sees it. I even jested the saleslady to place it on the side, back portion, hehehe!! I'll come back for that camera, for sure.

The day has come. I was so excited. Excited to own that DC. The excitement drastically turned into disappointment when I looked for it on the display and the saleslady said "Wala na maam, nahalin na sya" ["Its already sold ma'am."] "What? you gotta be kidding me! It can't be. It's mine. Waaaaaa". No, I never uttered those words. It was my mind that speaks. I felt bad. Speechless. I was with my sister. She told me when we got home that she was hesitant to approach me when I found out 'cause I was about to freak out! hahahaha, I didn't freak out. I was calm. Disappointed but calm. I guess she based that on my facial reaction. .

Told myself, "Hey, look on the brighter side! I'll have a much better digital camera soon. Fit for my hobby of capturing moments." I should have bought that in the first place since I have the funds. But, during this time, I was pretty undecided.

Oh well, if things aren't for you well it's not meant to be. I just need to accept it, right? Looking forward to own a Sony Cybershot or Canon IXUS digital camera. Well, gotta save for it!!

No comments: