Saturday, March 13, 2010

Unbelievable...

When you're in a relationship, you learn a lot of things about your partner. Here you get to discover things that will either make or break a relationship.

Misunderstandings are part of the trials couples experience. Di ba pag may misunderstandings, dapat ma resolve agad? How come in my case its different? Parang walang gustong gawin yung partner ko even if you were trying to reach out to him. Sabagay, there's an issue kasi eh. The misunderstanding episode we had lasted for 1 week and will turn 2 this week. Ganon at natitiis mo na talaga ako ha. Grabe ka! What made the long run? Ask him. You are sooo uptight! Loosen up a bit.

Tried to reach out to you so we could patch things up but what were you doing?? An act of Ignorance and Avoidance. Doesn't that mean you've really got some explaining to do? I'll be all ears.

When you are asked, you seem to avoid talking about it. It's either you dropped her like a hot potato or simply ignore her. Fine, fine. Look who's being rude.

You suddenly changed. You weren't like this before. I guess your pride is keeping you from being true to yourself. Pride, pride, pride. Why won't you talk to me? Speak up! Be man enough! Let me know what's on your mind.

If you're mad, let me know. How would I know your feelings if you are obviously distant? I thought you were different from anybody else but what did I got, DISAPPOINTMENT! Oh come on, we're not teenagers anymore. We're on our 30's already. Time to get mature with our actions. I admit, I maybe childish sometimes but I am serious often times. But yours? Your pride is eating you up. Goodluck my dear. Keep that pride within you if you opt to stay that way. Nothing will happen to the relationship if you let that pride control you. I've done my part to reach out but still PRIDE RULES for you. So, be it. Remain to be secretive.

And speaking of secrecy, a couple should be open to each other. I got irritated from a response from you concerning passwords.

One time, I logged-in on his account only to find out he had it change without informing me. Darn!

During our conversation, I reminded him to harvest his crops 'cause it may gone to waste or withered. You asked why I wasn't able to harvest it and when I answered you have changed your password, you just laughed. Do u think it's funny, to make me look stupid? Pissed off. Excuse me, I never asked for your password then. It was you who insisted to let me have it to have your farms tended but then, why the sudden changed?? Are you hiding something? I dunno, only you could answer that question.

You could have told me "I'm gonna change my password." or "Oy, pinalitan ko na password ko, FYI" . At least, I knew. "Ahh ok" [this would be my answer]. That's it. I will not bother myself to look after your farms. I respect your rights, your privacy but don't make me look stupid 'cause I don't deserve to be treated this way. I don't deserve to be played around. Do pay some respect. I really felt bad about that incident. I hope you'll realize things and see the importance of valuing people and their feelings. Be sensitive and considerate also to someone else's feelings. Are you fond of doing such thing?

You're the one making the move to make me think things that I shouldn't be thinking. What we need in a relationship is TRUST, FAITHFULNESS, RESPECT, LOYALTY and LOVE. Despite the distance. We once vowed we'll make it work. Now, what? What we have is hanging on a cliff.

There may be anguish, bitterness and a mixed of emotions about this post but that special feeling still lingers...

Now, tell me. Who's unbelievable? :)

No comments: