Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Talkback

After days or weeks of ignorance and avoidance, we talked again but didn't last long. He read my blog which prompted him to send me a message. Now I know he was really mad. Mad about me, perhaps. Kung nagseselos man ang girlfriend mo or may pinagseselosan man sya, it only means mahal ka ng babaeng ito. Kasi naman kung minsan, may mga asungot lang sa tabi-tabing nagpapapansin. But it's ok, I trust you and I know you won't get yourself smitten by this people. You know how much I feel and care for you. You know how special you are to me. I understand how you feel and you being distant for the mean time. Thanks for that short period we spoke. At least, you were able to say something.

As they say, time heals all wounds. You got hurt, I share the same sentiments. I got hurt, too. And yes dear, there will be time for things to be settled. I'll just be here. Take good care of yourself always and keep safe. God speed.

No comments: