Monday, March 8, 2010

SNICKER-DOODLE


I got my first taste of this delicacy when I attended the Seminar on LOVE & COMMITMENT, as per invitation by my good friend Edz. At first, you'd think its an ordinary pancake or the native palitaw [grind rice cake, sort of] topped with cinnamon powder. But this one is more like a baked biscuit.

Anyways, we had a short meeting [Shane, Edz and I] for the upcoming Alumni Homecoming of our dear Alma Mater. Edz served some coffee and that started a long way of our conversation. From the arrival of Shane's vacation from an Asian Escapade, matters of the heart follows 'cause of his post on his Facebook account, [hmmm...well, on my part, can't relate too much excitement since we're not in good terms right now with my honey but surely i miss him so much..], work loads, relevant stuffs and this blogger and Edz were in total excitement when Shane mentioned we can set foot to Asia or have it call an Asian Escapade too, at a very affortable cost once the right time calls for it. Weeee!!!! He's got some ideas kasi, wait niyo na lang, ok? I'll be posting some pictures, of course! hehehe :B

And...the main highlight of the meet up was the upcoming graduation ball. We still have few more weeks to prepare and we do hope everything will take place as planned. We are crossing our fingers.

Anyways, Shane and Edz will meet up with the School President on Wednesday to talk on important matters. Can't go with them since we're a bit busy at school setting up for the inspection which will be conducted by TESDA. Our school applied for the accreditation as Assessment Center for Health Care Services NC 2, Computer Hardware Servicing NC 2, Bartending NC 2 and other competencies from the HRM Department. Hopefully, approval shall be granted. We'll pray for that.

Thanks, guys! It was a good coffee-bonding. A single cup or should I say MUG [hehe] of coffee goes a long way of chitchat and exploration of brilliant ideas and visions. Looking forward to the fulfillment of the group's plans. Thank you for the SNICKER-DOODLE, Edz. As promised, I extended my gratitude on my Facebook account. Pres, thanks for taking me home :)

Goodnight :)

No comments: