Monday, March 23, 2009

WELCOME BACK to PASSIG ISLET!!

bernzhere sets foot again on Davao del Sur's very own version of White sand BORACAY Resort. To my good friend Novie, thank you for the treat. Congratulations on your Regular appointment. I'm sure your dad would be more proud of you. Keep up the good work and stay humble, as always. 

(Note: Click on photos for a larger view)


On our way, we passed this stall along the Highway that adorns clumping Mangosteens! 

Picnic white umbrellas gives an ample shade to bakasyonistas!! 

Was amaze when I saw the improvements of the ISLET. After logging in our names [for security purposes, I guess], I ask the attendant what's that on-going construction. She responded, it's a Cconference Hall. Wow, a conference hall in the middle of an ocean. 

These are some of the Islets huts 

Align Center
Smiles despite the scorching heat


Bangkero's way of living

Their very own PAGODA

Far view of Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur. Two places separated by blue green waters of the ocean

Looks like a backdraft but a picturesque of Mt. Apo



We were informed there would be a slight delay on the arrival of the sailboat man. He ran some errand pa daw kasi.  Dusk enveloped the whole place.  So dark. Could barely see your folks, not unless your friend smiles, hehehe. While waiting, I opened my Digi and viewed our pictures. Wow, another batch to add in my gazillion photographs. I'm running out of photo albums. Donations, anyone? [chuckles]

6:13pm Finally, the sailboat man has come. We were assisted one by one and when settled, he switch on its engine. Was pretty amaze of the flying fishes. The locals call it "isaw".

I had a good time with my friends and to our new acquaintances Elyn and Doris although Sheila wasn't there. Wish you were with us but I hope your S.O. gets well soon. We understand. Miss you, she.

Asked if I got any remembrance. I do, my arms had sunburns. The lotion I brought with SPF 15 did not beat the UV rays. [rolls eyes].



No comments: