Thursday, March 19, 2009

long day and creepy night

It was oral recitation day. Some of the possible questions for their NC 2 exam were being thrown at them and yours truly evaluated how they answer.

After lunch, we were able to hop-in to school's transpo going to Annex. That's a fare-saving treat. Thanks, Ma'am Tisay!! 

Inside the classroom, we were taught of the additional table napkin foldings. Last time was 10 and yesterday, 13 were added to the list. We caught up naman but kinda mahirap ang ibang methods. Ma'am Jona came up with 6 more ways of table napkin foldings. 

Kudos to its creativity! It beautifies the table settings. I love this course na talaga. hehehe.. Afterwards, Ma'am Jo called each student to RD (return demonstration) 20 ways of folding table napkins in 8 minutes and name each one. I thought of demonstrating only those easy and not those complicated ones. Stiill need to learn its step by step procedure. 

When it was my turn, I had a good start and funny middle part. I was nervous by the fact that we were given only 8mins to perform. I did the easy ones first. When I get to the 3rd one, I coudn't execute the BUTTERFLY way so I switch to other method. It ate much of my time trying to figure out my mistake in making the BUTTERFLY. Times rans fast, I had finished 16 ways out of 20 in 8minutes. I know, that's too long for people who were used to do this kind of job. It never occurred to me the PRESIDENTIAL and WAVE method, which were easy-peasy in the last few seconds of my time. We were just starting and learning, that was spontaneous. Taught and should be demonstrated on the same day. 

Ms. Chem was next. She had a smooth demonstration. She finished folding between 6-7mins. Yes, my good friend got it perfectly!! 

After our class, we headed back to school to continue the Skills Demonstration of our students. 

Pass 8pm, Apple and Genalyn were performing the Mobility and Occupied Bedmaking when the former and her patient Ice, heard a girl crying. It scared the heck out of us we all rushed to the door screaming. Imagine the goosebumps, slightly dilated pupils, increased heart rate and blood pressure...nyayy!! Did she really hear someone crying or her imagination was high due to the exhausting RD? We heard some creepy stories then but that was I guess the latest. I don't want to experience one either. We told them to make their work faster so we can all go home. 

We left school around 9pm then headed to Jollibee. Thanks Chem for the treat! Sana laging perfect! hehehe..I now own the 2nd Pucca Perky Collection from Jollibee, courtesy of my good friend Chem. Yehey! 

I'm tired and weary but I'd have to stay alert. Have to take a dose of caffeine. Coffee, anyone? Still have lots of stuffs to do. You know, when school year is about to close, teachers have to face calculators to compute grades. 

No comments: