Tuesday, March 17, 2009

on thoughtfulness

This morning, after evaluating each performance of my students in their return demonstration, I asked those who were outside to come in for some announcements.   I was kinda annoyed they won't come in as called, which made my voice raised.  They all came inside and was surprised to hear  a chorus "Belated Happy Birthday Miss!!". And again surprised with the gift bag on top of my table. They all stared at me, I guess waiting for any violent reaction [hehehe]. uhhhh...how sweet, how thoughtful. They all requested to open the gift [was excited also of the content..hekhek]. They gave me this long or hotdog pillow with cartoon prints from the movie 101 Dalmatians. They knew kasi I'm a pet lover. Aside from  that, they gave me a photo album [part of my wish is granted]. My gazillion photographs is yet to be arranged. I thank them all for the gift. I appreciate the effort. As a funny gesture, I gave them all a flying kiss. We all laughed. Then pronounced their dismissal. 

I'd like to greet my Auntie Gemma a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! God Bless you good health and your family. More years to come and more life to your years. God Bless, always!!

No comments: