Wednesday, March 18, 2009

judge for a day

A week ago, i received an invitation to be a judge of the forthcoming School's P.E. Day.  Having no experience on judging, I was hesitant to accept but since I was encouraged and convinced by my amega [termed to "a friend"], i gladly accepted the offer [chuckles]. 

9am - I arrived at the venue. I was informed kasi the event will start at this time. I was able to meet Kag. Jojo, who happens to be the other jury.  We had a short chikka

Pass 10 na nag start ang program. Mr. Jopet  introduced the panel of judges starting off with me. Char, "This is the feeling pala", i uttered to myself. 

Thank you amega for the experience!! I have gained new acquiantance..Sir Don, Sir Jojo and Sir Bandy.  

Bought the first of the 3 PUCCA collectibles at Jollibee. I love it!! Thank you, Ate Gracey for informing me. Love you!!! Kisses to shane. 

I went home, kinda late. Went back kasi to HH to meet up with the students whom are going to have their Hospital Exposure at DDH starting this Monday for 2weeks. I brought Ma'am Lyn, her son Mikey and Patzs to OC for a merienda treat. 

No comments: