Friday, March 6, 2009

husky voice

I woke up this morning with no voice. All you'd hear from me is an on and off voice, more like a defective speaker [chuckles]. I still went to school, met up with my students. They were shocked when I spoke.

8:30am Luckily, TESDA people from Region XI will come to visit our School and conduct the orientation for the TESDA Scholarship Programs at ANNEX, to start in an hour.

I collected assignments from my students and dismissed them early, since this blogger enrolled in a Scholarship Program in Food and Beverage Services NC 2, with Chem and Jopay.

We set-up the whole Funda Lab for ocular inspection by the TESDA Provincial Director.

For the meantime, we stayed inside the Funda Lab. Ma'am Julie of Rudy's Art Photography came by to hand-in the pictures during our 2nd Pinning Ceremony. Gwapa jud ming tanan oi! We will make sure our documentation will be as fabulous as the event, so those people who have little understanding on the significane of the event will realize that 2-year courses does have a ceremony like that of a 4-year Bachelor courses. Thank you, Ma'am Julie!

10am Chem and I hopped in to Gene's car going to ANNEX. When we got there, few enrollees participated in the orientation. Some went home na daw.

Engr. Nestor S. Tabada, Provincial Director - Davao City/Davao del Sur explained the duties and responsibilities as a TESDA Scholar and pointed out some reminders. The orientation didn't last long. After the short speech, we were called to sign the Scholarship Vouchers by Mrs. Panuela, FASD Chief of Finance and Administrative Services Division, Davao del Sur and submitted our photos. That's it! We are now TESDA Scholars! I'm excited..when will be our first day? hehehe

Going back to school this afternoon, I met up with the 2nd year students and taught some tips on their upcoming NC 2 exam despite the hoarseness of my voice. They were mimicking me pa nga eh. I still tried to teach them.

Afterwards, we leaved school going to Warehouse to stroll around and buy some goods.

4:40pm We were done paying at the Counter and I felt my feet started complaining. Yeah, Pucca is tired na..Gikapoy na akong beauty.

SmileyCentral.com

5pm I came home tired, hungry, carrying loads of folders with a bag of some grocery items. Was happy to see our dogs, wagging their tails trying to relieve my tiredness. I just love them so much. I never got to buy salabat [pulverized Philippine version for ginger tea] =( Wala ng stock.

By the way, bought a new mug, nice design! Baptized its use in trying Ji**s Choco 5 in 1 Mix with Agaricus Mushroom Extract Plus Spirulina. I surely include this always on my To-buy list when going to the Grocery. I love the taste, creamy and healthy as well. Can be served hot or cold.

6pm I was watching TV when I suddenly remembered my dues at Herbito's. I changed clothes in a snap and left home. Yes, still in my hoarse voice, umalis pa rin ako. I couldn't ask my sister naman to pay it. Ate ping and company was surprised to hear me. I even headed to the market to buy vegetables and look for salabat. I really had to. Imagine how I deal with the sellers and tricycle driver. =) hahaha..they always give me a second look. hehehe..

When i got home, I immediately tried the salabat I bought. Wow, i felt the soothing effect in my throat. I hope I'd wake up tomorrow, with a normal voice na.

Goodnight, everyone!!

No comments: