Sunday, March 8, 2009

my voice is back!

rejoice for my voice has regained its normal state. God loved me. He gave me a wonderful sunday to cheer. Thank you for the gift. Salabat is really effective!

oh yeah, i can now sing. i can now vocalize la la la la la...hahaha!  people cannot make fun of me anymore.  Its kinda annoying sometimes.  Kamo daw beh. It's not funny. I simply ignore them, yet irritating.  Hence, they would received a raised eyebrow for doing that. 

I still drink salabat despite its awful [for me] taste and sweet-bitter taste.

We started the oral interview. Chem left early while Essa and I continued on conversing the 2nd year individually.  We evaluated how they answer to each question and gave them tips on how to converse with their Assessor properly. 

Essa reminded them to be conscious with the time during the interview.  We mentioned some pointers and then pronounced dismissal. Phew! Another meeting has ended.

Gen and Pi invited us to go and eat at a Pizza parlor near Mary Mediatrix Church. We had Sisig and Pepperoni Pizza. We chatted for the time being until we came to talk about my upcoming birthday. We planned to go to Camp Sabros to enjoy the enchanting view of Mountains and Adventure of its rides. Their first time, my second. Can't wait.

The food trip was awesome. So full. Thank Gen and Pi for the treat. These girls does love to eat a lot! [chuckles]

No comments: